IT Intern – Waukesha, WI
If you are a current student majoring in Information Technology or a related field, MorganMyers has the perfect opportunity for you!
We are looking for a motivated college student to fill a part-time position in our IT department. This position will count as an internship towards your college degree!
The ideal candidate is a current college student majoring in Information Technology or a related field with the ability to stay on with the company while obtaining their degree. We are asking that the candidate be available about 20 hours per week during the school year and we are flexible based on class schedules. We also ask that the candidate be available for 25-30 hours during the summer. Again, the hours are flexible based on schedules.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Help desk support for 35 staff members both local and remote
- Hardware support
- Windows 10 desktops and laptops
- Mac laptops and iMac systems
- Application support
- MS Office Suite
- Lotus Notes
- Filezilla (ftp client)
- Other third party tools
- Hardware support
- Infrastructure support
- VMware virtualization environment
- Windows 2012R2 AD environment
- Linus FTP/HTTP servers
- Citrix XenApp for remote access
- Domino/Notes servers
- Major projects on the calendar
- Migration to VMware 5.5 (and again to 6.0)
- Migration to Citrix 7.6 environment
MorganMyers is an organization filled with high-integrity, hard working people who foster a family friendly atmosphere. Our leaders care as much about their employees as they do their company, offering all interns:
- Competitive pay
- Company paid holidays and flexible paid time off
- Monthly lunch events
- Your own office with large windows
- Access to our very own fully-functional kitchen complete with oven/stove, refrigerator and dishwasher!
Want to apply?
Please send resumes and live links to your online portfolios to firstname.lastname@example.org