JOIN OUR TEAM
Movement. That’s really what matters. Regardless of the space, it’s about breaking through the clutter and defining an idea that moves you to build trust, to inspire action, to transform attitudes.
And so there’s us. Strategists. Creatives. Thinkers. Communicators. Movers. Our intent is simple: Build, protect and promote great brands that help feed the world.
CURRENT JOB OPPORTUNITIES
Senior Associate – Waukesha, WI
MorganMyers is in search of an experienced strategic communications professional with a passion for the agriculture market. This individual will be responsible for helping an Illinois client advocate for their cause by communicating with farmers, working with politicians and educating consumers to ensure farmer profitability. The ideal candidate will have knowledge of Illinois commodities and public affairs.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Understand clients’ brand, relationship and reputation needs
- Understand clients’ stakeholders (customers, prospective customers, distributors, suppliers, employees, neighbors, government officials, shareholders) and their perspectives
- Implement assignments, including preparation and management of communication plans, interviews, research, writing, design direction
- Manage client activities to ensure project completion in a timely, cost-effective and quality manner
- Monitor industry issues and ongoing planning, strategy development
- Make contact with media through use of appropriate PR techniques
- Research and write news releases, feature articles, reports, collateral material, audio-visuals and other communication materials
- Monitor time and expenses on assigned accounts
- Work with creative department and production personnel to produce materials
- Interact with editors, writers and reporters to publicize client products and discuss client issues
- Organize and staff special events and trade shows
- Maintain active membership in at least one professional organization, attending most monthly meetings and serving on a committee
- Meet the MM Code of Client Service
- Perform other duties as required by team leader
Key Qualifications & Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in agriculture communications and 4-7 years of agency/corporation or hill experience is preferred
- Agriculture background and/or experience working with commodities is desired
- Strong verbal and writing communication skills
- Excellent organizational abilities, utilizing personal skills, other people and material resources
- Good work habits; deadline conscious; efficient time management
- Extreme attention to detail
- Ability to remain cool under pressure
- Self-confident and takes pride in high quality work
- Respect for and support of other team members
- Ability to work with a minimum of supervision
- Driven and motivated
- Leadership potential
MorganMyers is an organization filled with high-integrity, hard working people who foster a family friendly atmosphere. Our leaders care as much about their employees as they do their company, offering all full-time employees:
- Competitive benefits that include,
- employer subsidized health and dental plans
- 401K with employer match
- employer paid short and long term disability
- employer paid life insurance
- Company paid holidays and flexible paid time off
- “Summer” Fridays
- Monthly lunch events
- Your own office with large windows
- Access to our very own fully stocked kitchen complete with oven/stove, refrigerator and dishwasher!
Physical/Mental Demands: Ability to give, receive and analyze information, formulate work plans, prepare written materials, and articulate goals and action plans. Must understand people and be able to communicate effectively with them. Must be able to handle occasional high stress situations.
Please email your resume or summary of the work you’ve done to email@example.com
We’re always searching for people who have what it takes — the skills and passion to generate ideas that move you. If you think you have it, we’d like to talk with you. Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
FREELANCERS, FEEL FREE TO CONTACT US.
Our creative workload fluctuates, and there are times when we could really use some additional talent. If you’re a strategic, conceptual copywriter or art director with strong food and consumer experience, we’d like to hear from you. Please email your resume or summary of the work you’ve done to email@example.com.
Please do not send portfolios or samples until they are requested. Thank you.
Get an office. Get paid. Get ahead.
If you’re looking for a communications internship that features cubicles, copy machines, coffee-serving and collating papers, you may want to look elsewhere. But if you want real-world agency experience, client interaction, creative planning, concrete research and coordinated plan execution you need to apply for a MorganMyers associate communications intern position.